Solar Resources Inc. Verified sellerMetro Manila
WHO WE ARE
The pledge "Your Home, Our Commitment" sums up Solar Resources Inc.'s (SRI) ideals and practices that are deeply rooted on a unified corporate mission and vision. Solar, established in 1987, has been providing value-for-money residential subdivisions in emerging municipalities and cities conveniently close to Metro Manila. Each project of the company is distinct in terms of style and function. The first project is the highly successful Metrogate Subdivision in Dasmariñas, Cavite. This was a joint venture with Moldex Realty Company. Soon, after the completion of this first project Solar Resources, Inc. ventured into subdivision development and housing on its own.
The business expanded and diversified to include medium rise condominiums such as Madison Manors in Las Piñas City and leisure residential resort in Batangas. To date, Solar has developed over 10,000 units both in Bulacan and Cavite Provinces.
Moreover, in line with the company's commitment to improve the efficiency of its service to its homeowners, Topline Utilities, Inc. came to fruition to manage the water systems in all the subdivisions owned by Solar Resources, Inc.
The main office of Solar Resources, Inc. in Makati City holds its 180 employees in various operating departments namely, Marketing, Engineering and Planning and Survey Department, Accounts Management, Credit Management, Accounting and Finance, Land Management and Acquisition, Human Resources Administration and Topline Utilities, Inc.
Solar Resources, Inc. has sales affiliates in Italy, Brunei, Germany, and USA as well as 1,500 dynamic sales personnel around Manila, Bulacan and Cavite.
- We exist to provide excellent value real estate developments in the Philippines.
- We will provide high quality training and enforce strict standards necessary to position Solar Resources, Inc. as one of the most trusted real estate developers in the Philippines.
- We will provide for a constructive work environment which encourages cooperation, teamwork, innovation, creativity and openness.
- We will consistently aspire for growth, stability, and profitability tempered by compassion and desire for our company to be an active participant in nation building.
- We will train and mold ourselves, the men and women of Solar Resources, Inc., according to the highest achievable business standards grounded by strong values.
- We will be conscious of our obligations to the community we serve.
- To all these we are committed.
Solar Resources, Inc. shall become a premiere real estate developer in the Philippines with its unique creativity and design, optimum efficiency and dedication which give value for its clients.
a. Solar Entertainment Corporation- The country's largest Cable TV Network operating cable channels such as 2nd Avenue, BTV, NBA Premium TV, ETC, Jack TV, Solar Sports, Solar All Access, Solar TV and Shop TV.
b. Solar Pictures- A film releasing and distribution company.
c. Federated Distributors, Inc. – A distributor and provider of a line of superior brands of imported products in the local market. FDI carries imported brands such as Evian, Palm, Libby's, Tulip, American Garden, Maling and many others.
d. L. Meyerf Pharma – An importer and distributor of a wide array of branded generic medicines in the Philippines.
In 2003, Solar was presented with the Best Developer Award (Big Developer Category) by the Home Development Mutual Fund during its annual "Kabalikat Pabahay Program." At present, Solar is regarded as one of the top performing developers by HDMF in terms of physical delivery of quality projects, collection efficiency, and document compliance
The Villas at Dasmariñas Highlands
₱ 8,473,000 4 Bedroom Townhouse for sale in The Villas at Dasmariñas Highlands, Dasmariñas, Cavite
₱ 8,473,000 4 Bedroom Villa for sale in The Villas at Dasmariñas Highlands, Dasmariñas, Cavite
₱ 8,437,000 4 Bedroom Villa for sale in The Villas at Dasmariñas Highlands, Dasmariñas, Cavite
- 6 units for sale View all available units