Getting an apartment is always the first choice for people who are interested in getting started with a real estate investment. But with most investments, you have to start it right. An obvious choice for your first real estate investment would be an apartment in a highly-urbanized area, specifically properties that are near shopping malls.
Why, you ask? Well, there are about a hundred reasons why picking an apartment near a shopping mall is a great idea. Here are some of them:
1. Your apartment is located right in the heart of the city or town: Mall developers make sure that their business is always located in an area where a lot of people pass by and/or meet during the day. So if your apartment is located right next to a huge shopping center, then you can be sure that your apartment is located right in the heart of the city. You are in vicinity to the most vital parts of the city such as the main road, schools, and business districts.
2. Extra safety and security: What do huge shopping malls have in common with each other? The answer would have to be the extra safety and security. Round the clock security guards and newly-installed CCTV’s should pretty much dissuade criminals from ever scaling your walls or entering your premises.
3. Easy access to products and items that are only available in shopping centers: It’s frustrating to go to your nearby store and then realize that they’re all out of your favorite shampoo or soap brand. This is why it’s a big advantage to live in an apartment that is near a shopping center; you won’t have to worry about looking for a certain product or item because you know that the store has a lot of them in stock. Also, going from your apartment to the shopping center is just a few meters away, making the whole experience faster and more comfortable.
And if you want to know a place where you will be able to find a huge shopping mall like Ayala Center Cebu, take a look at the listings we have there!
4. Access to high-speed Internet and TV options: Most ISP’s want their services taken by business owners because let’s face it; most businesses nowadays are extremely dependent on high-speed Internet. The same also goes for cable TV. Hotels and restaurants near shopping malls would definitely need high-quality cable TV too. So if you’re looking for both high-speed Internet and some good cable TV options, then better scout the nearest shopping mall near you.
5. Access to schools, parks, and other recreational facilities: In the Philippines, whenever a big university or school opens up, a commercial district will soon rise next to it. The same can also be said with parks, swimming pool resorts, and other recreational facilities. Thus, if you’ve managed to buy property right next to a shopping center, then you’ll soon realize that it is also near a good school or an awesome family park. Besides, these places are very convenient for a person with a growing family!
6. A shopping center makes for a great landmark: One of the biggest issues with moving to a new place is having to describe your new place. However, if you’re living right next to a shopping center or commercial district, you can easily tell your friends or family members to find the particular shopping center as a visible landmark. You can just wait for them near the shopping center and call them out once they’ve arrived!
7. No problem with public transportation: Most shopping centers and commercial districts in the Philippines have their own taxi lane or public transportation terminal. Therefore, it’s very easy to pick-up and send off your visitors should they want to visit you in your apartment. The same can also be said for you when you need to commute either for work or travel.
8. More chances of finding a furnished apartment: If you’re looking for a fully furnished or a semi-furnished apartment, then you’ll be better off looking for apartments near shopping centers for that purpose. Sure, the price may seem a little too expensive, but hey, it’s a fully furnished apartment!
Do you want to know more places next to shopping malls that we have in Persquare? Take a look at Santo Cristo, where you will find the SM City North EDSA.
9. Access to police and/or the fire department in case of emergencies: In case of an unfortunate accident or event, an apartment right next to a shopping center would be easier to distinguish because of the number of people passing by and because it’s right next or near a commercial building or district.
10. Enjoy the many shops and restaurants near the shopping center: Last but not the least, a shopping center is bound to have a lot of small shops and restaurants that you (and your family) can enjoy. Besides, who doesn’t want to eat out in a fancy restaurant just a few meters away from your doorstep?