Listing ID: Palet3
Office for rent in Makati, Metro Manila
Palet 3 is a spacious office that can easily accommodate 16-20 people comfortably. At 60sqm, its huge floorspace and high ceilings give you and your team a lot of room to grow, and still enjoy ample space to work comfortably.
Rate: Php 120,000.00 (per month, vat-ex)
This amazing warehouse-style concept space is affordable, stylish, and accessible to the central areas of Makati. It’s a favourite for superb tech teams (including a couple of big names), and we love the roof deck, the plants and the super high ceilings. It’s a big space too, over two floors.
Looking for a Central Makati office space? A SPACE is the country’s leading coworking space, with locations in Makati, BGC, & Cebu.
Although it’s located in what we call a fringe location of Makati ( Pasong Tamo / Chino Roces) , it’s on the nearer end of a very long street (not the Extension part which is too far from anywhere in our opinion).
Neighbours include advertising agencies (Saatchi) and furniture companies, plus plenty of affordable eats. Transport is also good.
- Internet – shared connection
- 24/7 secure access + CCTV security
- Free flowing local artisinal coffee!
- Lots of plants, big windows, plenty of natural light, and high ceilings
- Roofdeck ovelooking Makati CBD
- Roofdeck Pantry
- Mezzanine meeting rooms
- Palet furniture
- Cowork Club + Drop-in Cowork Lounge
3F + 4F, Molave Building, 2231 Chino Roces Ave, Makati 1233
Molave Building, Chino Roces (aka Pasong Tamo), Makati. For locals its at the Don Bosco end near to Makati CBD, not the Extension end.
- Chino Roces (also called Pasong Tamo). It’s a long long street that has some areas which are prone to flooding or traffic bottlenecks. We purposefully avoided the “Extension” end of the street and focused on the neighbourhood closest to Makati’s central business district. It’s still a Fringe area to us, but not as fringe as the Extension area.
- 60 m2Usable area