×
ESC
Allow notifications and receive property updates from Dot Property

Prime Residential Lot For SALE.

Cebu, Cebu City, Talamban
Sale: ₱ 8,020,000
Full description

Listing ID: 3121668

Land for sale in Talamban, Cebu

Project Name: Priveya Hills

Available Lots: 401 sq.m - 802 sq.m

Price per sq.m : Php 20K - Php 21K

Reservation: Php 100K

Payment Terms: 20% down payment in 18-months; Remaining 80% thru bank financing

It is a PRIVATE neighborhood for the PRIVILEGED who value a PRIME investment.

Centered on sustainability, Priveya Hills has 45% green open space –a total of 3 hectares of parks and 2.1 hectares of landscaped terrain. It is a private sanctuary that boasts of low-density dwelling at only 13 lots per hectare.


FEATURES AND AMENITIES
Enjoy a life that sits at the paramount of luxury.
Sprawling parks and lush foliage are the distinctive marks of this 62-hectare community, lending it a relaxed, refreshing feel.
A total of three hectares is allocated to parks and ponds and 2.1 hectares to landscaped slopes, PriveyaHills is a beautiful retreat from the city’s hustle and bustle.

*MULTI-PURPOSE COURT WITH BLEACHERS

*SWIMMING POOL

*COMBINABLE FUNCTION ROOMS

*SPACE FOR CONVENIENCE STORE

*CLUBHOUSE

*NORTH AND SOUTH PARKS

*PRIVEYA HILLS COMMERCIAL AREA

*LINEAR PARK

*WALKING AND JOGGING TRAILS

*LUSH GREENERY

Key features
Similar properties for sale
The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement of which dotproperty.com.ph has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, dotproperty.com.ph cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by private sellers, agencies or developers for the purpose of advertising. The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details, please contact Jazz Parreno for further detail.