Listing ID: 5890360
Land for sale in Napsan, Palawan
We offer 6 HECTARES FINE SANDY BEACHFRONT LOT, NAPSAN, PALAWAN, PHILIPPINES described:
by visitors and tourist as:
- "It's a fabulous beach. We get up early in the day. Take off your shoes and listening to the waves. You'll never forget forever."
- "The Best Beach Ever I have been traveling a lot for the past 20 years and this was the first time I've seen and experience soft and clean white sand coupled with clear waters. I would love to live here in the future."
- "Best beach in Puerto area, very quiet except on weekend, clear water, surfboards rental in some area, easy to reach from Puerto just 30km or 45min"
- Best islands in the world, according to T+L readers, who again voted Palawan into the No. 1 spot. - Travel & Leisure
Roughly 270 miles long and just 25 across at its widest point, on a map Palawan looks like an arm extending from the Philippines to Borneo. It’s dramatic at sea level, with mountains rising directly from the ocean palm-edged beaches. Though it’s difficult to reach from many parts of the world, once travelers get there they can dive in World War II wrecks, explore old-growth rain forests, and paddle one of the world’s longest subterranean rivers at Puerto Princesa. “The landscape and scenery are just gorgeous,” wrote one fan. “It offers the most beautiful beaches, resorts, and scenery anywhere.”
#Napsan is a barangay in the city of Puerto Princesa. Napsan is situated at approximately 9.6457, 118.4732, in the island of Palawan. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 953.7 meters or 3,128.9 feet above mean sea level.
Napsan shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Bagong Bayan, Puerto Princesa
- Montible (Poblacion), Puerto Princesa
- Inagawan Sub-Colony, Puerto Princesa
- Aporawan, Aborlan, Palawan
- Sagpangan, Aborlan, Palawan
- NET PRICE, CASH OR BEST OFFER
- Earnest Money: 1 % of Purchase Price, upon submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) to be credited towards the purchase price at closing.
- Down payment: 10 % of Purchase Price, upon full execution of CONTRACT TO SELL (CTS)) to be credited towards the purchase price at closing.
- Seller's Account: Realty Property Taxes;
- Buyer's Account: Capital Gains Taxes (CGT); Documentary Stamps on Sale, Notarial fees, Transfer fees, Registration fees, & other incidental expenses to transfer the ownership to the new owner.
NOTE: Lot located in proximity with SM property. Should you be interested, please let us know so we can provide you more details about the subject property as well as the preferred terms and conditions of the property owner. Please contact me if you have any questions and concerns.
DISCLOSURES: NET PRICE. Any information previously released, advertised, posted, and transmitted to Buyer/s may change as additional information becomes available, otherwise not known at the time of listing, but not limited to, listed price without prior notice.
Thank you for visiting while surfing the web.
- 60,000 m2 Land area
- Mountain View
- Sea/Ocean View