×
ESC
Allow notifications and receive property updates from Dot Property
Sale: ₱ 7,675,000
Land for sale in Guadalupe, Cebu
Full description

Listing ID: 4275574

Land for sale in Guadalupe, Cebu

DOWN HILL LOT IN NORTH-RIDGES MONTERRAZAS DE CEBU

  • Lot Area: 307 SQ.M. With overlooking view
  • Lot Area: 310 SQ.M. With overlooking view

Mode of Payment:

Option 1: 25,000.00 price per SQ.M. if cash payment

Option 2: 28,000.00 price per SQ.M. if in-house financing

  • 20% cash then remaining 80% payable in 5 years

Note: Buyer will pay Capital Gain Tax and Transfer Charges


Key features
Mortgage calculator
Land for sale in Guadalupe, Cebu location map
Contact information
The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement of which dotproperty.com.ph has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, dotproperty.com.ph cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by private sellers, agencies or developers for the purpose of advertising. The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details, please contact Sim Santillan for further detail.