×
ESC
Allow notifications and receive property updates from Dot Property

1-BR with Balcony Condo.

Cebu, Cebu City, Guadalupe
Sale: ₱ 6,700,000
Rent: ₱ 41,000 / month
( Min. 1 year contract )
1 Bedroom Condo for Sale or Rent in Guadalupe, Cebu
Full description

Listing ID: 3646355

1 Bedroom Condo for Sale or Rent in Guadalupe, Cebu

Location: Sundance Residences, Banawa, Cebu City

Gross Floor Area: 40.70 sq.m

*1-BR; 19th Floor(corner w/balcony); fully-furnished

Selling Price: Php 6.7M (20% spot DownPayment; remaining 80% balance thru bank)

Seller will shoulder taxes (CGT-6% and DST-1.5%)

Leasing Price: Php 41 K/month (1-year minimum lease)


Key features
Facilities
  • Air Conditioning
  • CCTV
  • Fitness
  • Parking
  • Playground
  • Security
  • Swimming Pool
  • Wi Fi
Mortgage calculator
Contact information
I am interested to:
Buy Rent
The information contained in this listing forms a property advertisement of which dotproperty.com.ph has no control over content contained within. Furthermore, dotproperty.com.ph cannot guarantee the accuracy of listing information, linked content or associated resources provided by private sellers, agencies or developers for the purpose of advertising. The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details, please contact Jazz Parreno for further detail.